Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well I am sure most every one knows, but we are HAVING ANOTHER BABY!!!!!!!! I am very excited. How are we going to pay for another kid though! We cant afford the ones we have. I have been feeling suprisingly ok, aside from being soooooooo tired I haven't really been pukey. I think its a girl this time and there are a few names I really like.....Basil and Lucy are my faves but Im not so sure my oh so conserative husband will go for such hippie mama names. OK I guess I spoke too soon I am totally PUKING!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Loving the name Basil. I think that would be so awesome. hope you aren't too pukey. Love ya!!

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

We love you, Sweetheart. Congratulations. You are in our prayers.

The Gallands said...

Love you- Congrats!!

Jessi said...

HA you are a hippie mama 8]

but thats why youre so dang fun

TKirkTX said...

I can't believe you are having a baby! I love you that's so exciting.

Todd Kirk said...

This is my blogging i.d.