Friday, January 16, 2009

Any hoo back to my house. I am sooo happy that its on the way to lovely!! I still have the garage to tackle but it totally seems doable now that the inside of the house is clean. I finnaly feel good and pregnancy is great! Ive been busy busy in the back yard. After the hurricane all the hard work I had done was ruined. Then pregnancy came and i had zero energy or motivation. Now I feel good and I've been working like the little garden witch I am. I might evwen get Aaron to get in on it :). Life is finally starting to get better. Maybe Prozac (probably Prozac) but none the less I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

2 comments:

Jeff and Janet Kirk said...

Your mom loves you so much and has a deep desire to help you be happy. I'm grateful that we can be with you kids more now. Dad

The Gallands said...

I am very excited for you! When I came by the other night the house looked awesome!