Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ok everyone I need to make a correction. His name is loukis Jeffrey. We are spelling it differently because aunt alice wanted louis and i like lukas so we put them together. I am feeling much better today Aaron is a great nurse. He took care of me all day yesterday and i got alot of rest. I was really suffering until i called my ob and she told me i can take ANY tylonol product not just the regular kind!!!!! Its amazing what a little cold and flu medicine will do for the spirit. Cassidy has alot of pretty big projects this year right now we are doing a black history month poster. She chose BB King of all people and she really seems to enjoy his music. I like helping her with this stuff. I didn't do many projects in school LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

2 comments:

The Gallands said...

I think it is funny that you get sooo into all of that!!!

Unknown said...

BB King rocks! Glad you are feeling better. Love you dahling.