Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Hello everyone!! I haven't blogged in along time!! There isn't too much to tell. My belly is getting BIG and so are my nose and lips(i'm sure dad will be posting ugly pictures of me soon so don't worry). It seems like there would be more to tell. CPS is looking into Cassidy's dad but I think everyone knows that. It looks like they aren't going to do anything to him which really sucks. He gets away with everything I sware!! One day all of his crap will catch up to him I'm sure even if it's not like we all think it should karma has a way of coming back to you weather you like it or not. Aaron got a google phone with our upgrade and he loves that thing. I have to admit it is pretty sweet its like a mini laptop with gps and live street views. He is on that thing 24 hrs a day!!! Erin and I had family night with mom and dad yesterday. It was really fun the kids liked it alot and it was great spending time together with them. It's pretty cool having mom and dad so close now. They got to come to Casssidys concert at the aeros game and of course cassidy thought that was great.

3 comments:

Mandi said...

I want to see your big nose and lips... So glad I'm not a Kirk woman. Ha ha. Love you.

-Chris

Jessi said...

Oh boy. I just cannot WAIT to swell up all big and huge ;]

Love you! I'm excited to play when summer comes 8]

The Gallands said...

family night was fun! See you at my house tonight! :)